Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Paper Roses - Repost



I can't believe they're not roses.

These are amazing. They seem so real and are so versatile. I found the instructions for these beautiful flowers  at  http://www.ellinee.com/blog/paper-rose-bouquet/. This site is incredible and you must stop by to see all that she has to offer. What an amazing designer she is and how gracious to share her secrets. 
  
As you can tell by the pictures above I made a few of these but I wanted greener leaves and more color variety. Instead of buying different colored paper, which gets expensive fast, I had quite a few cans of spray paint that my husband and mother-in-law (enablers to my crafting habit) have given me over the past year or so. I thought I would experiment and here is what I came up with. My mind is full of the possibilities with these. I am sure these will reappear in many upcoming crafts projects soon.
 
 Thanks for stopping by!

Please leave your comments below and don’t forget to follow our blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! What stunning roses.
    Thanks for being a part of Blogtoberfest, hosted by Cathy aka {tinniegirl} last year. Thought you might be interested to know that we're running it again in 2012. You can find all the info at: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/blogtoberfest-2012.html
    And we're kicking off this Monday! Would love to see you there.
    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete