Tuesday, June 12, 2012

30 Days of Flowers - Day 12 - T-shirt Flowers

This was one of my first blogs last year. I made these T-shirt goodie bags and made "flowers" out of contrasting material for each one. 

I used the scraps which were each about 12 - 16 inches long. I rolled them into a rough circle and sewed them together. Then I took an even smaller strip approximately 4 -6 inches long, rolled it up tightly and placed it in the middle of each flower. We then sewed them to each bag. 









While I did not photo document my method that day, I have found a couple of really great tutorials that I would like to share with you.

  ***The following are not my photos or my tutorials. ***

***They belong to the site you are being re-directed to.***


__________________________________________________________________

 Emily's Little World

Delightfully Noted 

No Sew T Shirt Flowers 


Thanks for stopping by. We are almost half way through 30 Days of Flowers. I would love to have you guest blog or submit your links and photos. I may run out of ideas....never.... Please leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment