Monday, October 31, 2011

Plastic Water Bottle Flowers


 This is the project I have been working on for a while. I have seen other plastic water bottle flowers out there, but they were pretty basic. I wanted something unique, so these are my original creation. I am still "tweaking" them a bit and trying to find the best use for them. I have been blessed with donations of water bottles from family members, so I have many more to make. I did use these on my Halloween Trash Bag wreath, although they were hard to see.


 I think they would look nice in a flower arrangement, centerpiece, in a frame etc. I will keep you posted.


Please take a moment to let me know you stopped by, feel free to grab one of our buttons, or a generic text link AND please visit our links page and our linky parties page.


Have a wonderful Halloween!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey hun!
    Sorry to fill your pages with comments! :)
    I cant get your followers to come up but I will try again in a few days... Stupid GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have directions on how to make these flowers?

    ReplyDelete